Hello World!

 My name is Roziya, and I am a 20-year-old student at Inha University. I am currently pursuing a degree in Computer Engineering. I have a keen interest in data science and enjoy spending time with friends.

As a computer engineering student, I have been exposed to a wide range of programming languages and software development tools. I have also learned about computer architecture, operating systems, and computer networks. I am excited to apply my knowledge to real-world problems and contribute to the field of computer engineering.

In my free time, I enjoy hanging out with friends and meeting new people. I find that socializing helps me stay connected with the world around me and provides a great way to relieve stress. I am also passionate about data science and its applications in various fields. I believe that data science can help us make better decisions and solve complex problems.

Overall, I am a hardworking and dedicated individual who is committed to achieving my goals. I am excited about the future and look forward to exploring new opportunities and challenges.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taskent

Communication